Want to know how i achieve loose messy waves? Carry on reading or even watch my hair curling video, i hope you enjoy 🙂
What you need;
Remington Curling Wand ( or any wand of your choice)
Hair spray of your choice
1. Brush your hair to remove any knots before curling.
2. Spilt your hair above your ears and clip the rest up.
3. Get a piece of hair thats about an inch in width and start curling from the back to front. You can keep changing the direction you curl the hair in to create a more natural curly hair.
4. Hairspray the hair you’ve just curled.
5. Take some more hair down and curl that and repeat until all your hair is curled.
6. Flip your hair upside down and brush through with your fingers, flip your hair back up and then hairspray your whole hair again. I do this to separate the curls and make the curls less tight.
The tightness of the curl depends on how long you hold the curling iron to your hair. I went for a loose messy curl so i only held the curling wand to my hair for 5 seconds.
Thanks for reading,