So me and my flatmate decided to a little late night cooking. I helped him create this amazing Cheese, Leek & Bacon Tart.
Carry on reading if you want to know how to make this amazing tart!
What you will need;
Ready-rolled puff pastry
Soft cheese with garlic and herbs
4 Pieces of Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Cut the Leek into thin slices.
3. Fry them until they are soft, when they are soft put them in a bowl or on a plate.
4.Cut the bacon of your choice into think slices.
5. Fry the bacon until crispy.
6. Unroll the pastry and put a layer of the soft cheese on it.
7. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top and then add the leeks and bacon.
8. Add the rest of the cheese on top.
9. Flip the edges of the pastry over.
10. Cook for around 20 minutes until its golden.
Comment below if you have made this and if you enjoyed it 🙂
Thanks for reading,