I’ve been nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the world’ blogger award by the lovely Laura, thank you & please make sure you check out her lovely blog. This award reminds me of ‘The sisterhood of the traveling pants’ movie/book which is one of my favourite movies and film!
Here are the rules of the award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you & linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
If i could live anywhere it would be hands down Australia, minus the spiders i find Australia such a beautiful place and i really want to go on holiday there.
2. Chocolate or cheese?
3. What were/are your favourite subjects at school?
My favourite subjects at school were Art and Science
4. What is your favourite make up product ever?
My Eyeko eyeliner! I couldn’t live without eyeliner and this is my recent most loved liquid liner
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would change my shyness
6. Who are your dream dinner guests (alive or dead)?
Angelina Jolie! She’s just amazing
7. What is the last thing you watched?
Outnumbered on Netflix, if you haven’t seen this please watch it, it’s hilarious and I’m obsessed with Karen
8. Favourite cartoon growing up?
9. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Just be yourself and don’t change who you are for anyone
10. What is the worst/least enjoyable part of your skincare or make up routine?
How long it takes in the morning, especially when your in a rush!
I’ve noticed a lot of people whose blog’s i read have already done this so I’m just going to tag everyone who reads this, so feel free to do this tag and pass it on 🙂
My one tag who i’ve noticed hasn’t done this tag is my friend Lydia
Here’s My 10 Questions for you
What’s your favourite Tv programme?
Winter or Summer?
Favorite item of clothing?
If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
What’s your dream job?
What’s your favourite book?
Hot Chocolate, Tea or Coffee?
What’s your advice for other people?
What’s one of your cherished memories?
Thank you for reading,