I’ve been ombreing my hair for a few years now and i love how it looks in my hair. I’ve tried so many hair dye’s and i always go back to the same one. Garnier Nutrisse Pre Lightener you can find this in boots and superdrug. I love this product and don’t find it damaging unlike other bleaches.
In the box you get;
The Developer Creme
Pre Lightning Creme
2 Sachets of Lightning Powder
Pair of Gloves
1. Brush your hair to get out any knots.
2. Choose where you want the ombre to start from ( I go from the chin)
3. Spilt your hair from your ears and clip half of it up.
4. Mix the Lightning Creme together (If you have dark hair i would use 2 sachets if you have light i would only use 1)
5. Start putting the product on the ends on your hair in little sections and rub in, work up your hair to where you want it to start. Do this to each section on your hair.
6. After you’ve put the product all over your hair, go back through your hair and check your haven’t missed any strands of hair. Take the rest of the product and rub it into your hair and then put it in foil.
7. I leave it on for 20 minutes then check my hair, if its not as light as i want it to be i leave it on for another 20 minutes. Keep in mind the colour you see won’t be the colour it will turn out after you wash it, so if its really light it might be a couple shades darker when washed out.
8. Wash hair throughly and use the conditioner you got in the box. If you want you can use a hair mask because bleaching can damage your hair.
This is what my hair looked like before i dyed it, my hair is black and after 40 minutes my ends are a nice gingery blonde colour. It looks nice and i think this hair trend won’t dye out any time soon. After ombreing your hair use hair masks and spilt end treatments just to help repair your hair.
Thank you for reading,
Katekiwii – Twitter
Katekiwii – Instagram
Katekiwii – bloglovin